Invoicing help!!!!!!

I went into the regular forum and asked this question already but unfortunately I have overly confused myself. I received a convo today saying:

"Hi, is there a way you could email me an invoice for these bookends? I am not in the country and will have to have someone else pay you."

I looked and she has feedback so I don't feel it is a scam. I have sent her a convo saying I would look into it. I had a suggestion saying that if I make sure the "other" payment option was selected for my shop I can send an invoice to her. So I went and selected that, but my problem is that I don't know how that will enable me to invoice her? Can someone tell me what I should do or how this works so I can relay it to the potential buyer. I would hate to miss a sale because I don't know what I am doing and I don't want to get dinged for fee avoidance. HELP!! Thanks!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Invoicing help!!!!!!

After the transaction and she check-out using "Other", you will have her email address available on the invoice page so you can send the paypal invoice. Log in into paypal and go to the "request money" tab, choose create an invoice. Make sure after you receive the payment, mark it "paid" for that sold item.

Hope this help and I'm not confusing you. ^^
0 Likes
FarrahDesignCo
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Invoicing help!!!!!!

How do you send an invoice? 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.