what are the chances of same product sell 6 time less than 1 min with guest checkout

what are the chances of same product sell 6 time less than 1 min with guest checkout

all in less than 1 min same product different names all guest checkout no response from even 1 of them 

very strange . been on etsy 9 years and never happened ever

Labels (3)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
7 Replies

Re: what are the chances of same product sell 6 time less than 1 min with guest checkout

I can think of lots of scenarios, given what you sell. Look at your stats: were you featured somewhere on social media?

Were they all the same design? Maybe it's for a company or family reunion or something like that. Someone put out the word, and everyone bought right away.

2 Likes

Re: what are the chances of same product sell 6 time less than 1 min with guest checkout

all custom i dont sell premade stuff. but hopefully its correct . it was super strange . such thing never happened so my bells went off . lets see what happens stil;l no response

0 Likes

@OrganikCraftDesigns Do a forum search.  There have been plenty of scams on Etsy shops.  

2 Likes

thats what im thinking 

1 Like

Did they all request the same design?  Perhaps they are all part of the same group or organization.

0 Likes

no response to my emails or my messages as of now. no contact with customization nothing 

0 Likes

Looks like you've got around a 5-7 day production time on your items, I would hold off making anything as long as you can. Like others stated, it could very well be that someone shared a specific product of yours on social media and a number of people bought it right away. If it's not, and they are testing stolen credit cards, by waiting a few days then it's likely to get cancelled from the Etsy end. 

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.