EclecticHoops
Inspiration Seeker

usps tracking on 3 packages marked untrackable... now marked delivered.

Jump to solution

So I have never had this happen before.  It was a mistake on the post office side.  It has resolved itself but shows as a mistake on my end in the badge tracking tally.  Wishing Etsy would account for this.

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
2 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: usps tracking on 3 packages marked untrackable... now marked delivered.

Jump to solution

Hello there,

We've double-checked the orders that is affecting your Star Seller, and it appears that the tracking number you've added can't also be tracked on the carrier's website. It is possible that the number being entered may not be the tracking number, or a slight error may have been made in entering the number. Please check the carrier and the tracking number match. If the carrier and tracking numbers do not match, this will count as an invalid tracking number. You can also check our help center article explaining how to add or edit a tracking number.

If you're sure that the tracking number is correct, you may want to coordinate with your carrier to further investigate as to why the tracking number still can't be tracked on the carrier's website.

While the on time shipping metric won’t recognize tracking added after the shipping date, remember that orders older than three months will not count toward Star Seller metrics.

Thank you very much!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies

Jump to solution

You have done all that you can do. Etsy will take note that they are delivered. You don't have Star Seller, so stop worrying about it.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Hello there,

We've double-checked the orders that is affecting your Star Seller, and it appears that the tracking number you've added can't also be tracked on the carrier's website. It is possible that the number being entered may not be the tracking number, or a slight error may have been made in entering the number. Please check the carrier and the tracking number match. If the carrier and tracking numbers do not match, this will count as an invalid tracking number. You can also check our help center article explaining how to add or edit a tracking number.

If you're sure that the tracking number is correct, you may want to coordinate with your carrier to further investigate as to why the tracking number still can't be tracked on the carrier's website.

While the on time shipping metric won’t recognize tracking added after the shipping date, remember that orders older than three months will not count toward Star Seller metrics.

Thank you very much!

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I’m having same issue Spoke to USPS. They’re having technical difficulties with tracking.She suggested a rep from Etsy reach out to them. 

1 Like

Jump to solution

I'm having that problem now, yet USPS labels purchased today via Paypal and their Shipsurance interface are tracking fine. Only the Etsy USPS labels are not, those tracking numbers are reading as "not trackable on this site". Please note all the packages were scanned at the same time and I have the receipt in front of me. I'm double checking the tracking info and the numbers match the ones assigned via Etsy USPS labels... so this is an Etsy problem and perhaps Etsy could coordinate with the carrier since it's their tech issue not ours

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Hi 

I’m having the same exact issue. 
I called USPS this morning. The agent was helpful. She put the tracking numbers in one program and it said untraceable. The same thing we’re seeing. On her internal app it showed her that all 3 orders were delivered Sat. She said they are having technical difficulties with tracking. I then contacted support to no avail. We’re being penalized for something out of our control. 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.