FromtheHide
Inspiration Seeker

the convo feature does not work

I've noticed lately that I can no longer send a convo to a customer when I get the email stating I have a new order.  Am I missing something or has anyone else experienced this problem?

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
5 Replies
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Re: the convo feature does not work

Have your messages been blocked?

0 Likes
FromtheHide
Inspiration Seeker

Thanks for the reply.  I'm not seeing anyway that the messages could/would be blocked.

0 Likes

SOMETHING is going on.  I am not always getting notifications of responses from my buyers.  Not happy with this.  They want us to respond promptly, they NEED to make sure those notifications work.  

0 Likes

@WildCrockophile I suggest you have one of the apps and enable notifications for messages on mobile.  I gave up relying on emails years ago.  And be sure to check your shop online a couple times a day.

and @FromtheHide  - do you just send convos to Buyers to say thank you, etc?  It's really not necessary, and maybe too many Buyers have marked them as spam.  Only Etsy Support can tell you what's going on.

0 Likes

Oh, I'm on a desktop, not a mobile.  And I'm ALWAYS here, that's what kills me.  I thought there was the possibility I was imagining it the first time, but it has since happened again.  

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.