technical difficulties printing labels for flat rate

Tonight, when I try to print a label for a flat rate box, which I have done many many times, it is telling me "no delivery services are available for your package. Complete the package info above for delivery options."  The info is already complete as many times before when I have shipped the same boxes.  Etsy makes it near impossible to actually contact support.  It takes me round and round to articles that can't help, wasting my time and frustrating me.  Can't be bothered by the shops that bring in the money??  

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
6 Replies

Re: technical difficulties printing labels for flat rate

Lately Etsy is cracking down on plant and plant like items so maybe you are trying to ship somewhere that what you are trying to ship is restricted. If this is a domestic order different states have different requirements. CA is particularily difficult as are a few others.  Even if these are not live plants the Etsy bots may see them as such and restrict your shipping to those areas.

0 Likes

It's craft supplies and I don't ship internationally.  

0 Likes

There was another recent report https://community.etsy.com/t5/Technical-Issues/ERROR-MESSAGE-additional-info-needed-to-ship-an-order... apparently about issues with Priority Mail

1 Like

I had no problem printing a priority label tonight but when I tried to do two small flat rate labels, it won't work. 

0 Likes
SugarTaffySoap
Conversation Maker

@NaturesCraftSupply  There's been an update to the shipping feature.

(1) First fill out Package/Thick Envelope with the weight and dimensions.

(2) Below that click See More USPS Mail Classes (in a gray box) > When you do this you'll see postage for Package/Thick Envelope but you don't want that one because you said you want Flat Rate Box.

(3) On the drop-down click on USPS Flat Rate Box and you will see the priority postage below.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

same issue tonight for me. Trying to print priority flat rate envelope, as I have done a million times before, and no options.... and no fix.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.