'not found' banner

the last few functions i have performed from my shop manager page (filled out shipping label info, renewed from a sold out item, refreshed page) have all resulted in me receiving a red banner across the top of the page saying "not found". each action worked fine so i'm not sure what the banner is about or what it is that hasn't been found.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
23 Likes
49 Replies

Re: 'not found' banner

@KnotOriginal: It is probably an internal error message that either should not be displayed to the end user or should have been "translated" into something more user friendly.

2 Likes

I have also been having this too.

6 Likes
PipsyShop
Conversation Maker

It's been happening since 8pm last night. Everything seems to still work, so I'm just ignoring the banner

5 Likes

same issue for me

4 Likes
SVGRox
Conversation Maker

Etsy will be testing something in the background which always impacts on the live environment and  it would be better to test in a test environment

2 Likes
QueenBJwlry
Inspiration Seeker

Same here, "not found" red banner across the top of sold orders page, have to refresh for completed orders to move from "new" to "completed".

7 Likes

Same here!  Only I am having trouble.  The shipping labels are not recognizing what I am purchasing as smoothly as once was.  I can get there...just have to work around it several ways before the tracking information is displayed correctly.  I logged out and back in but no difference. 

5 Likes

same here, first noticed early yesterday afternoon

2 Likes

I'm getting the same error.

2 Likes
WEEZYsWAY
Inspiration Seeker

I am also getting this "not found" banner.  But everything seems to be working and ok for me as well.  Not sure what it's about.

4 Likes
Recyman
Crafty Poster

I have this banner for the third day. The chat also stopped working and they stopped responding to emails.

3 Likes
AmaraBee
Inspiration Seeker

This has been happening to me for 5 days in a row now. I'm not sure what happening...but my shipping labels purchased through etsy are also not found. it's becoming an issue. Chat function isnt working either

1 Like

I have had this banner on one shop and not in the other two.  When I got an order, it disappeared.  But I haven't shipped it yet so I don't know if it will come back.  But Etsy is testing something for this to show up.  Probably seller's nerves and patience.  Or it is a glitch.

4 Likes

Yeah those random banners have been an issue for a while now. I get one everytime I add a new listing or renew a listing saying I need to edit something in the details of the item. There is no error and they list just fine if I  click publish again. The error banner is the error it seems. This has been going on for me for at least 3 or 4 years now. Support has no idea and I gave up trying to get help with it a couple years ago. I just click twice now and ignore it.

1 Like

I'm getting the same red banner that says "not found" on my page that shows current purchases by customers. What clearly has not been found is the reason for this "not found" banner. I hope it doesn't mean that I've had a purchase that is not showing up.

5 Likes

This is my concern as well, I went through the chat and they don't seem to know anything.  Hope it gets fixed soon!

0 Likes

This is happening to me too, also I am unable to print out postage labels? I have contacted customer support but nothing fixed, the problems still there, I can use my local post office instead but, the red Not Found banner started yesterday and is still there today so some technical issues going on. 

0 Likes

@wilsonscollectables if it is preventing you from printing shipping labels, use pirate ship. it links up with your etsy shop and you get the same bulk discount shipping rates as etsy labels.

4 Likes

Im having the same issue - its really impeding being able to process orders effectively

1 Like
CrowVanity
Inspiration Seeker

I have the same thing happening just in the past 2 days...orange banner "Not Found" when I go into my solds and completed sales page.

3 Likes

My Shop has the same issue for the past couple of days...  " Not Found " Banner only on my shop's Orders & Shipping page, only on Chrome, my iphone is having the same issue when using Chrome but not on Etsy App.

1 Like

Same NOT FOUND banner on top of Orders and Shipping page, luckily I can still print shipping labels, using Firefox on Windows 10

2 Likes

The same thing is happening to me when I print the shipping labels. It has been happening for about a week now.

0 Likes
WishesByHart
Inspiration Seeker

The same thing is still happening to me...Has anyone seen anything from Etsy about when they will actually fix this?

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.