i cant post here with the account i have my shop, this is my personal acount

My shop is suspended without a reason. I check through my mailbox including spam, there's no email by Etsy telling me about the suspension... it's just suspended.............. I don't even know what happened.

I opened this new shop last year as I moved to the UK - they didn't allow me to change the payment account internationally. So I lost all rating and started from zero. Now all the hard work of last year is all trashed... and I don't even know why.

I recently got a large order from a famous guy (he also tagged me back on instagram), I believe my work has generated much income for Etsy company, why do they have to do this to me.

I am right now working on a big order, and i feel sad. Etsy takes so much fees, and now even banned my account

------------------

[This content has been removed by Moderation. We ask that you please review Section 1, Item 1 of our Community Policies prior to posting.]

Re: my shop is banned

Jump to solution

I always use the search function.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

Jump to solution

OP, you appeared to have another store that is closed, ddmyyyyleather, when I searched for your Edinburgh shop. Were you selling in Scotland in 2021 with that name? Not disclosing all accounts, even dormant ones, could be why Etsy closed you down. 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Yes, ddmmyyyyleather was another old shop I had while I was still in Hong Kong. It's opened as I decided to brand my items.

I found that I was able to modify the shop location after moving to UK, but not bank account. That's why I opened ddmmyyyyshop.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

@YVNoriginals: "I checked junk mail box ..." Depending on who your ISP and eMail provider are, some eMails may not even be making it to your account, much less your SPAM or JUNK folder.

Information from Etsy often seems to be confusing and / or contradictory.

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.