jumping back to the top in "orders & delivery "section?

For the past few days i go down my list of orders, and collect the information i need from the customers (ie.. photos)

when i get to the 3rd 4th 5th orders etc..   it just jumps back to the 1st customer. 

its making my work very hard to keep on track with my orders 

i know its etsy side but are there any know bugs??

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
2 Likes
6 Replies

Re: jumping back to the top in "orders & delivery "section?

@FairyTalesandDreamz    There are several threads on this forum about this. There does not yet appear to be any resolution. In the mean time you might want to consider using progress steps on your orders page. You already have two progress steps: 'New' and 'Completed'. Just click on the pencil glyph next to 'Completed'. You could, for example, add 'Confirmed', 'In Production', Ready To Ship'. and just "move" the order into the next step as appropriate. Just name the steps to match YOUR workflow. We have been doing that since this feature was released and it makes management much easier. This way, the only orders in 'New" are ones you have not yet done anything with.

1 Like
ProperIDPlease
Inspiration Seeker

YES!!! Me too! Annoying and a time waste.

0 Likes

I message EVERY buyer to let them know I have completed their order and it has been shipped...this now takes me twice as long to do, as I keep losing my place when it brings me back to the top after every single message I send....sooooooo annoying! Etsy pleeeease fix this! 

2 Likes

@TrophiesWithATwist    You should consider progress steps on your orders page. They help bring some sanity back to the work flow.

You already have two progress steps: 'New' and 'Completed'. You could, for example, add 'Confirmed', 'In Production', Ready To Ship'. and just "move" the order into the next step as appropriate. Just name the steps to match YOUR workflow. We have been doing that since this feature was released and it makes management much easier.  Just click on the pencil glyph next to 'Completed'. It is easy and quick to implement.

0 Likes
SouthFLMemorials
Inspiration Seeker

It stopped for a while and now it is doing it again.

0 Likes
halfturndesigns
Inspiration Seeker

YES - SO ANNOYING

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.