Hi Guys,

I have many questions and need answers pls, my account has been suspended and I'm waiting for answers from Etsy within these two weeks, if I open another account in the same laptop and same wifi that this suspension happened on will it happen again or should I change the IP address of my laptop and my wifi, and can the IP Mac change or not and if you have any method that I can use to solve this problem and work again please help me.

the second question is if I change the content from account to sell digital to an phisycal traditional account is there any problem with that, and the last thing I'm about to made my customer's product and when etsy suspended my account they returned the full money to the customer and now I have minus in my account if I send the product with the tracking number will etsy ask the buyer for this money or nothing will happen, Please I need answers guys.

thanks a lot

nineteen27
Community Maker

Re: how to open another shop after getting suspended in the first one

Jump to solution

i know i violated etsy's policies but it's my first time i need another chance.

etsy told you...

you were permanently suspended.

permanently means forever.

etsy does not have to give second chances.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
3 Likes

Jump to solution

Etsy said that not me :

Repeat policy violations

Your account may be suspended if you repeatedly violate Etsy policies after warnings from Etsy. Check your email for a message from Etsy on next steps.

that's why i need another chance 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

@HandicraftByMarouane: You need to follow the advice from @Marmalady and follow Etsy's rules, not look for ways to get around them in violation of Etsy rules, if you hope for any chance of getting your shop restored.

2 Likes

Jump to solution

yes, i did it and i wait for two weeks and get a msg that said your account permanantly suspended and i have sent another one now because in the first one i didn't resolve the problem that i do but now i did and i'm waiting 

0 Likes
CREEKTEE
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

Self evident, account permanently suspended means you only have one option to play in "their" sandbox is to appeal and if they agree then you would be fine, however if no response or fail on an appeal, permanent means you may be wasting valuable effort you can devote to another platform or your own website as the prospects of selling on Etsy would be zero. Hope that helps, 

1 Like

Jump to solution

if you are permanently banned...then you are permanently banned.

You can appeal. But if they review & don't change status, then you are permanently banned. That is YOU are banned, and any shop you open. And likely any shop you have any business with, even if as a shop member.

I would suggest that you consider another venue.

You have to make items yourself. You can't buy from the bazaar or find other fair trade methods to get goods for sale. Do people do it? Yes. Are they found out and removed? Yes.

Curator means, to me, that 'we found cool stuff and intend to sell it to you'. Not a maker.

JMO.

5 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.