glitch? etsy ship by date changes taking over early and when I chose NO weekends?

I have my ship schedule set at Monday - Friday and processing time is 1 - 3 days.

Now Etsy has the new announcement that by March 26th Etsy is going to include weekends in your processing time unless you change it manually. I was on my app and saw that I could click on that announcement and it brought me to a screen that let me choose now what I wanted to do. I chose no, to keep it the same and it confirmed that it would not change my shipping time to include weekends.

Now I get an order at 7:45 PM Hawaii time on Saturday the 23rd and it says I have to ship it by Tuesday the 26th.  Correct me if I'm wrong but that is 3 days, INCLUDING Sunday?

thanks...jamee

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Replies
BluKatDesign
Conversation Maker

Re: glitch? etsy ship by date changes taking over early and when I chose NO weekends?

My ship dates look good but I think Etsy is telling customers they will be get their packages sooner than what they are saying when I print the labels out!

1 Like

Re: glitch? etsy ship by date changes taking over early and when I chose NO weekends?

Oh man...that could cause a problem   I hope there are not major glitches with this change. 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.