customer wrote to me that it is impossible to buy

A customer wrote to me that she is trying to purchase a ring and it tells her that it is impossible to buy. How can I check it?
Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: customer wrote to me that it is impossible to buy

Everything seems fine in your shop, where was the customer from? There is a limit on what customers from France can purchase

0 Likes

From Australis

0 Likes
givemeacrown
Conversation Maker

@OritNaar Do you ship to the country that the buyer is in?

Be careful. There are scams going around where people say they're unable to buy and then want you to complete the sale outside of Etsy, or they want you to click on links that can instal malware or viruses on your computer or devices.

You could provide this help center page to the person which includes a section about how to check out on Etsy: https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/articles/115013196707-How-to-Purchase-an-Item-On-Etsy?segment=shoppin...

They can also contact Etsy Support by clicking the button at the bottom of that page - Etsy Support can guide them through the steps to make a purchase.

3 Likes

You are right The girl from Australia said she was unable to buy but yesterday I had a purchase 
at the store so everything is fine with me. I asked her to try to buy again and if she doesn't
succeed then to contact support. Thanks
1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.