all my orders are gone.

Just had an issue with an order showing as digital so not marked as shipped but now all of my orders have disappeared

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
8 Replies
Amaradorn
Community Maker

Re: all my orders are gone.

check you haven't applied a filter (see menu on the right hand side)

0 Likes

no, that's not the issue. 

1 Like
ChillwolfArt
Conversation Maker

I'm confused about the "digital".  You don't sell digital.  Or do you have another Shop?

0 Likes

Okay, so here's the deal. I for some reason had an order I shipped showing as digital and not complete so I contacted etsy, told them the issue, the gowns are marked as physical in my listings and not digital so not an error on my side. I just wanted it marked as shipped and it did have the tracking but just needed to be marked complete and I couldn't do it. The chat tech couldn't help so I requested a phone call. The nice lady said no problem I'll move it to completed for you and then at the end we were abruptly disconnected. I went into my orders to see if that one order had been corrected and now that's the only one still there and all of my open orders are gone. She moved all of my open orders, 64 of them to completed. Since we are custom to order I have open orders going back to 4/26. So instead of taking care of the problem she left the problem order still showing as incomplete and moved all open orders to complete and the phone tech support says they can't help me. I should wait and maybe try to get an email from technical support.......  

0 Likes

no I don't, that's why I called support so they could mark it complete because I already shipped it. It's not digital.

0 Likes
ChillwolfArt
Conversation Maker

@SarafinaDreams  Oh wow, I'm sorry about that. That's a pretty big mess up.  I think that is your best bet; email from Tech. Support.  But if for any reason it does not fix your problem, respond directly to that email, "I still need help" (instead of starting a new Ticket, which will put you back farther in line).

1 Like

Have you cleared out cache and cookies?  Rebooted?  Refreshed?

Sounds like your shop might be caught up with another.  I would try rebooting and cleaning out.  If that doesn't do the trick, contact Etsy. 

0 Likes

no, not the issue

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.