adding category

I can not add a category it will not accept anything and cant load a listing ugg what the heck

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
5 Replies
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Re: adding category

Not sure exactly what you mean? 

0 Likes
NoFrogsAllowed
Conversation Maker

You can't add a new category or you can't choose an already established category?  If you can't add a new one, maybe you already have the limit of 20.  If you can't add one you already have then the workaround seems to be to publish first and then go back and add the category.

0 Likes

Are you talking about listing categories or shop sections?

1 Like
LynnsLittleShop
Conversation Maker

If you're talking about doing a listing and it says something like add your first section, skip that and after you get the listing done go to quick edit up in the right hand corner of the shop manager listing page and put the section in then, if you're wanting to put it in a section you already have. I have been getting this message when I list for a while. 

If you need to see how many sections you have that's also on the listings page with a manage them button.   

0 Likes

This is happening to me too. I contacted Support, and they suggested trying a different browser and clearing my cache. I've cleared my cache in Edge and Chrome, and they still won't allow me to select a category in my listing. However, I have found that Firefox is allowing me to select listing category. For now, that's my workaround.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.