account suspended

Help please. I recieved a message that my account was suspended pending tax info. I put in tax info and received email conformation . Then it said I could not print shipping label because I needed Etsy Payment or Pay Pal which I have or the person Purchasing an item could not have done so. So I did the banking info again. Then I went to reinstate suspension and it said I have nothing to reinstate. I can not find a contact number for Etsy to speak to a person. HELP!!!

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Re: account suspended

You have no payment options in your shop. Since you are in the US, you must enroll in Etsy Payments. Did you enter your SSN in the tax info? 

1 Like
Beadcomber
Conversation Maker

0 Likes

this is the way etsy operates. they are basically unreachable and they do not care about your shop. etsy at it's best...

0 Likes

I have 2 suspended shop, I did everything I possibly could think of. Today I emailed an appeal, if they don’t fix this till the end of this week I am going to take a legal action, and demand to be payed for all loses, distress and listings that don’t even shop. Maybe multiple law suits will send the message?

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.