I've just added over £40 worth of items to my basket. I'm in the UK and so is the shop I was going to buy from.

I added the code in the box for Etsy coupons (the only box there!) and got the message "this shop does not accept etsy coupons"

Not keen to publicise this code on social media if it's not going to work...

MaggieandRose
Conversation Maker

Re: YES10 Code doesn't work!

Jump to solution

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

Jump to solution

This has been problematic. I'm getting comments and messages on social media.

The place to add a shop code is different from the place to add an Etsy code. It's confusing some customers. I actually wasn't aware there were two different places for adding codes until I checked it myself.

I have some customers who have used the code with no issues, but I have some customers who are getting an error that YES10 code is only for NEW accounts. I have seen the screenshot so I know it's an actual problem that is happening

1 Like
SVGRox
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

To cut out any confusion, Etsy should advertise these events at least 10 days in advance rather than last minute. Also they could easily automate the process by applying the discount to products in shops that qualify automatically, however I think this it might be more about getting new buyers to register their details thats why the code is input manually and so this data can be captured a reported as a stat at the board meeting.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.