Why am I not receiving email notifications about orders anymore?

I'm not receiving email notifications anymore regarding new orders. Is anyone else experiencing this? 

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
9 Replies
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Re: Why am I not receiving email notifications about orders anymore?

They sometimes get hung up in servers. Check your spam folder.

0 Likes
InkxCity
Crafty Poster

Have you changed anything in your settings regarding Etsy notifications ? If not, it could be a glitch. Nevertheless, I would send a message to support and see if the problem persists into tomorrow or over the next 24 hours.

0 Likes

This has been happening to me for probably the past 2 months --or more. Sometimes I will get a notification email and sometimes not. I have done a "workaround" by simply checking my dashboard for orders several times per day.  I don't think "notifying Etsy" will do a particle bit of good  but you can give it the old college try!  Don't expect results. Just check your shop often.

ETA: And yes I have checked my settings and check my spam folder daily.

2 Likes

Same here. No email notifications at all today. This has happening on and off for months. 

0 Likes

Same here...I usually get them too but havent this week.

0 Likes

I am having the same problem.  Will have to start checking daily.

1 Like

Same here & I've gotten a Security Code request 2 twice now when I haven't signed up for 2 Factor Authentication. When I click the button to receive the code I don't get it, not even in my Spam so I can't log into my account. Luckily I've found a work around from the app & Etsy has fixed this by removing the Pop Up but they still haven't fixed the issue with me not receiving either my Order Notifications or the Security Code. They have to be linked, I'd think???

0 Likes
TastefulArtisan
Conversation Maker

I'm the opposite. I almost never check the email associated with my Etsy store. This is our full time jobs so Etsy is open on multiple screen in different rooms from about 5-7 am when Bart gets up and 9(ish) when I get up. It's closed on his screens around 10-11 pm when he goes to bed and on mine until 1-2 am when I go to bed.

We see message and order notifications as they come in but I do like the cha-chings so much that I have 3 of my ipads with the Etsy app, plus my phone and apple watch. All cha-ching's are just slightly off-sync so it's amusing. 

That said, when I'm stuck whistling dixie at a doctor appointment or similar, I tend to go through and delete, delete, delete. Sometimes I get a lot deleted but most times I don't. When there are over 20k unread messages, it's a daunting (and boring) task. I have my own mail-servers so no worry about bouncing messages. : )

We aren't normal though so there is that. 

1 Like

same for many months - some get to email, others don't.  Etsy said they checked everything and it's not an issue on their end.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.