Where are the arrows on the listing pages?

I can't move from page to page on my listings....anyone else experiencing this? Sometimes I get an error message stating "no items listed at this time" although I have over 500. 

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
7 Replies

ly Re: Where are the arrows on the listing pages?

@CuratedVintageCloset Your shop looks fine, and an in-shop search shows your shop is indexed.  If you are in Shop Manager - Listings - not sure what arrows / what device you are using?  Are you sure it's filtered to Active?

* The only arrows I can think of is when viewing a listing, the arrows for the pictures.

0 Likes
ChillwolfArt
Conversation Maker

Re: Where are the arrows on the listing pages?

When I am in your Shop, I can navigate at the bottom, going fr. one page of listings to another.  In the Left Column under All, it says you have 565 items. (Using desktop computer, Chrome, Windows 10).

I don't know what device you are using.  Or if you are using mobile, an app, etc.  I know we all view things differently.

0 Likes

Oh that's right - the arrows for the pages!  Duh!

* Need more coffee - got any?

** And pastries?

2 Likes
ChillwolfArt
Conversation Maker

@PillowDetails 

Sorry, fresh out; I gulped it all down:)

When I first read the OP, my understanding was the arrows in the photos, that moved you from one photo to the next in a listing (so I initially interpreted it wrong as well)

1 Like
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Could be the device you are using. I'm using my desktop and can scroll thru the pages in your shop.

0 Likes

Sometimes if your screen is zoomed in, parts of a page are cut off on Etsy.  Try zooming out.

0 Likes

@CuratedVintageCloset  :  I think you need to be more specific about which page you are referring to (shop home page, listings page in shop manager, etc) and are you using an Etsy app (on which operating system) or via mobile browser or desktop browser (which browser and operating system)? It makes a difference as to possible causes and potential solutions, otherwise we have to guess.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.