WWW>ETSYUNIVERSITY advice

Jump to solution

I wonder if anyone could shed any light on this?

I must have signed up for a monthly subscription at some point for a service costing £16.99 per month. It shows in my company statement as WWW>ETSYUNIVERSITY HAMILTON GB. But I cannot find any trace of the website/service that I must have signed up for with that title. Also if I Google that title there is no company/service etc, coming up with that name.

I wonder if anyone has come up against this problem before and might be able to shed any light on who WWW>ETSYUNIVERSITY (there caps, not mine)?

Thank you, 

Colin

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MurphyGardens
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: WWW>ETSYUNIVERSITY advice

Jump to solution

Thanks for reporting this! This is not an Etsy-led program. Can you please forward any correspondence you received to us directly via community[at]etsy.com? That way we can take a closer look. For additional clarity, in our Seller Events space, we host seller-led events, Etsy-hosted sessions, and specialized workshops where you can connect with other shop owners to get support, advice, and fresh ideas. We do not charge for these events.

View solution in original post

1 Like
6 Replies

Jump to solution
1 Like

Jump to solution

Thanks, that's what I found. And no charge.
I've contacted the bank for future payments but does sound like a scam. Thanks for replying.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Sounds like some sort of scam to me or your account has been hacked.  Maybe someone from your country could be of more help.  I would also contact Etsy support to see if this is something they offer.

1 Like

Jump to solution

Thanks for replying. I think you are right. I've had the bank stop any future payments. 

0 Likes
Natalya1905
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

Before addressing technical issues, make sure you have a license for using John Lennon and Elvis names and photos. Otherwise it's IP infringement. 

0 Likes
MurphyGardens
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Thanks for reporting this! This is not an Etsy-led program. Can you please forward any correspondence you received to us directly via community[at]etsy.com? That way we can take a closer look. For additional clarity, in our Seller Events space, we host seller-led events, Etsy-hosted sessions, and specialized workshops where you can connect with other shop owners to get support, advice, and fresh ideas. We do not charge for these events.

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.