Vos badges ont été supprimés car vous avez reçu un dernier avertissement d'infraction au règlement.

Bonjour à tous, 

J'ai découvert avec étonnement en allant sur l'onglet TOP VENDEUR, que mes badges avaient été supprimés par Etsy...
Je n'ai jamais enfreint de loi, alors je ne comprends pas en plus pourquoi c'est " un dernier avertissement"

J'ai envoyé un message où ils me répondent avec un message type... Les conditions Etsy ..
Bref, badges supprimés sans aucune explication ... 

Avez vous été déja dans le même cas ? 

Bonne journée à tout le monde. 

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies
OwlAlwaysKnit
Conversation Maker

Re: Vos badges ont été supprimés car vous avez reçu un dernier avertissement d'infraction au règleme

Sorry to tell you but your shop is full of infringing items, you cannot use popular characters to sell your products, no cartoon, Disney, TV or characters from games etc

everything has to be handmade by YOU, Vintage or Craft supplies.

your shop is at risk of closure if you do not remove the items.

https://www.etsy.com/seller-handbook/article/intellectual-property-infringement/22398703823

1 Like
AnnaleasFinest
Conversation Maker

Betreff: Vos badges ont été supprimés car vous avez reçu un dernier avertissement d'infraction au rè

@DecosGinieCreations 

in addition to what @OwlAlwaysKnit  said, you are also making statements about the healing properties of moonstone, such as alleviating menstrual and pregnancy issues.

This is not allowed.

You also can't resell any item, and think a card with greetings makes them handmade or embellished.

You must have received warnings and deactivations before, if Etsy says: Last warning.

Please read what you can sell on Etsy, and remove what is not allowed, to keep your shop.

https://www.etsy.com/de/legal/section/sellers

0 Likes

Re: Vos badges ont été supprimés car vous avez reçu un dernier avertissement d'infraction au règleme

"I have never violated a law, so I do not understand why it is "a last warning""

no legal return policies, no legal EU privacy policies, breaking rules on healing statements, infringements etc....

You will have you badges back in no time

1 Like

I suggest you to do “spring cleaning “ in your shop or if you continue like this Etsy can shut your shop down .

I hope , you are very creative person , you can present us your own design

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.