Very very very close to Star Seller…..

Jump to solution

Unbelievable-I lost my Star Seller rating for November….
BY TWO DOLLARS! Needed $300 & had $298.  
Perfect scores in the other categories so maybe I’ll get lucky & Etsy will note my Speedy Replies (100%), my 5 star rating (100%), my on-time tracked shipping (100%)??  
Who knows? I don’t have any “badges” just yet…

So why does it matter? you may ask? Well November 16 is my 15 year anniversary of starting my shop on Etsy, in 2008. I thought it might be nice to continue as a Star Seller through November.

I was hoping to celebrate somehow. Like trying something special to mark this mile marker… But yes, I’m running late.  My dog Nellie died Saturday & it seems that this past month was mostly focused on her illness.  I lost track of time….and that’s how the cookie crumbles…

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
SmudgePlant
Community Maker

Re: Very very very close to Star Seller…..

Jump to solution

So sorry about your dog @WillOaksStudio .

You cared for her when she needed you. You deserve a star for that and no one can take that one away.

View solution in original post

4 Likes

Jump to solution

Update-contacted ETSY to see if that earlier method: badges for the 100% metrics, (speedy replies 100%, 5 star customer ratings 100%, & on time shipping 100%) would be applied if Star Seller wasn’t achieved.  Was told ‘Nope, all or nothin’” is current procedure.  My response? “That’s really harsh…”

“Duly noted as seller feedback…” was their response…losing my dog was one week ago today.  Still pretty raw…

A day in the life on Etsy….

View solution in original post

2 Likes
6 Replies

Jump to solution

I don't have my Star Seller badge yet. I also struggle to get it. My most categories are perfect except the minimum of $300 and I have only $211. I'm trying to offer % discount and Free shipping to reach that minimum but lately it's almost no views or sales. Today, I have only 1 visit and it's almost end of the day. So I'm not sure how to reach that Star Seller badge.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Cute shop & the holidays are coming. I agree you could update your announcement to synchronize with the season!!

0 Likes
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Jump to solution

@MiLaViKnits  Maybe it’s your shop announcement about your Mother’s Day sale and free shipping 

2 Likes
SmudgePlant
Community Maker

Jump to solution

So sorry about your dog @WillOaksStudio .

You cared for her when she needed you. You deserve a star for that and no one can take that one away.

4 Likes

Jump to solution

That’s very kind-Thank you for that

2 Likes

Jump to solution

Update-contacted ETSY to see if that earlier method: badges for the 100% metrics, (speedy replies 100%, 5 star customer ratings 100%, & on time shipping 100%) would be applied if Star Seller wasn’t achieved.  Was told ‘Nope, all or nothin’” is current procedure.  My response? “That’s really harsh…”

“Duly noted as seller feedback…” was their response…losing my dog was one week ago today.  Still pretty raw…

A day in the life on Etsy….

2 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.