Ketohacks
Inspiration Seeker

Updating Banking Info HELP!

I've been trying for days to update my bank information for deposit, but I don't have an edit button. Instead it says Failed Verification Attempt (that's not clickable). The bank account that's there is now closed. I've tried contacting support via email (the only way of contact) but that was days ago with no response. I've tried YouTube and google. Has anyone else had an issue like this and got it handle?

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Updating Banking Info HELP!

I think you can do a "live chat"with Etsy during business hours.  Here's a thread that talks about it. https://community.etsy.com/t5/Managing-Your-Shop/Live-chat/td-p/137621616

Here's a link that might help with getting to the "live chat".  https://www.wikihow.com/Contact-Etsy-Support

0 Likes

It could be because you are reselling items in your shop but have them listed as handmade, I would remove those items that are against Etsy's rules and retry before they remove your shop permanently  

1 Like

I'm having the same issue after my account got hacked. The hacker changed my bank account for deposits and even though etsy support have supposedly unlinked that account, it is still showing. And the edit button is gone.

After many emails I got this response:

"Our engineering partners are currently aware of an issue where sellers did not receive their Etsy micro deposit and cannot update their bank information to try again. We've added your report to the ongoing investigation so the team can take a deeper look into what's going on.

At this time, we do not have a timeframe for when this issue will be resolved, but please know that we prioritize our technical issues based on the impact to our marketplace."

Apparently this is happening to more people where the edit button is unavailable and they have been receiving reports for at least a week. 

How long will this take to be resolved? I'm not holding my breath..

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.