Updated shipping profile not showing on all items

Due to the current UK postage nightmare, I've decided to send all my orders by Special Delivery at an additional cost. I only have one shipping profile that covers all of my items, but some are still showing as Free Delivery. If I go in and try and edit them, it shows the correct cost of £3.95, but looking at my shop front and the individual items it still says it's free. I've checked on my phone and my desktop and they're both the same. Does it normally take a while for all of them to update?

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Updated shipping profile not showing on all items

Did you use Quick Edit to change your shipping profile on those listings?

If so, it may be the same problem when I used Quick Edit to change some prices on my listings.  

Don't know how long it will take to show, myself I didn't wait, I went in and edited each listing individually for them to show correctly.

This was because when a buyer looked at the listing on my shop home page, it showed the lower older price.  If they clicked on the listing, it would show them the new higher price.  Didn't want peaved off customers, so why I had to do it manually

Edited to add:  I changed my regional settings to the UK and when I clicked on your shop and it does still show free shipping but your listings still show free shipping also, so not sure if same problem?  Did you perhaps do a free shipping promo (Under Marketing, Sales & discounts)?

1 Like

Thanks for the reply ~ no, I didn't use Quick Edit. I just changed the shipping profile and it said it would effect all of my 110 listings. I've just had an order now and it didn't charge them the shipping cost

0 Likes

Just rechecked your shop and starting to see SOME listings showing shipping cost, but not all of them.

Not sure why it is taking so long to change them all.  I'm with you, I would have thought it would be all of them, and right away or at least in a couple of minutes.

1 Like

I even tried duplicating a listing and it showed the correct amount, but when it went live it was still free.  What a mess!

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.