ThePinPrick
Inspiration Seeker

Unable to access messages due to permanent "Saved Replies" pop-up dialogue box

If you go to the Messages page, the "Saved Replies" pop-up box immediately appears in the middle of the screen, and CANNOT be dismissed -- whether clicking on the "Done" / clicking out of the window / hitting esc.

This is happening on Chrome (desktop) and Safari (iPhone).

This bug just started a few hours ago.

The only way to access the Messages page is currently through the Etsy Sellers App.

Is this happening to anyone else?

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
25 Replies

Re: Unable to access messages due to permanent "Saved Replies" pop-up dialogue box

Yes, same here. 

0 Likes

Re: Unable to access messages due to permanent "Saved Replies" pop-up dialogue box

Same here. Came to forums to see if anyone else was having the issue. Can't access any of my messages!

0 Likes
ThePinPrick
Inspiration Seeker

The current workaround is to use the Etsy Seller app to access your messages. Hope this gets fixed soon!

0 Likes

Yes! It is making me crazy. We are supposed to answer customers promptly but access to messages is blocked!

4 Likes
BayleafButtons
Inspiration Seeker

I am also getting this issue!! I've tried deleting everything, saving a bunch of random replies nothing works. My browser is Firefox, most recent updated version.

0 Likes

Yes, I can't access my account because of this!

0 Likes

It sounds like its happening to MANY stores. I dont think its anything we are doing

0 Likes

Me too. Glad its not just me. I expect a fix.

0 Likes

Yes, same here. I have been responding to messages by clicking their order and using the reply function, rather than using the messages tab.

0 Likes

I'm trying to contact Etsy to get it fixed, as usual it is very difficult to contact them

1 Like

Etsy seller support is for the birds.

1 Like

Ugh, and what are the customers seeing? Nothing. They just think we aren't responding.  Etsy sure knows how to fudge stuff up.

0 Likes

Yes.  So much for a quick reply to a message.  Been here for half hour trying to reply.  Thanks Etsy!!

1 Like

Glad I'm not the only one. Hopefully they are already working on it, impossible to reach Etsy support these days

1 Like
DesIndie
Inspiration Seeker

same here. 

0 Likes

Same here!

0 Likes

1 Like

Found a workound (on chrome)

Right click. Click inspect. Look for a line of code that says <div class = wt-overlay...

Look to the right and you will see 

"aria-hidden="false"

Change that to true and it will disappear..

0 Likes
TheTudorRoseShop
Inspiration Seeker

Yes, I can get the window to close on the saved replies pop-up screen. Everything else is working except the message page.

0 Likes
TheTudorRoseShop
Inspiration Seeker

I cannot get the window to close. 

0 Likes

Great, same here, if Customer leaves it is due to this, not happy

0 Likes

0 Likes
decotini
Crafty Poster

Very annoying.

0 Likes
traceyanne
Inspiration Seeker

yep - me too, really sodding helpful etsy!

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.