CustomDesignIt
Inspiration Seeker

Two orders from same buyer used same package and tracking but Star Seller status still docked?!

Jump to solution

The star seller page clearly states - 

"If you combine orders, add the same tracking info to both."

This is exactly what I did... I combined two orders in one box and shipped them out using 1 tracking number. I placed the same tracking number within the "complete order" steps and today I checked that I was docked....

Was there somewhere that I needed to officially "combine the orders"??

Any help would be appreciated.... thank you. 

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Two orders from same buyer used same package and tracking but Star Seller status still docked?!

Jump to solution

Hello @CustomDesignIt,

We've double-checked your Star Seller dashboard and we can then confirm that your On-Time shipping has updated and it is now at 100%. Please know that it can take about 24 hours after an order has been shipped for this score to update.

Thank you very much!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: Two orders from same buyer used same package and tracking but Star Seller status still docked?!

Jump to solution

@CustomDesignIt  :  We do it all the time with no problem - If the shipper is supported by Etsy make sure that the shipped date, tracking number and shipping company show correctly on the actual orders.  How long ago did you ship? Has the package been scanned? Our experience is that the CSV file is often behind reality.

0 Likes
CustomDesignIt
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Thanks for the reply. Nothing seems out of the ordinary. Both orders have the same tracking number and status in pretransit. Dropped them off at USPS yesterdayand always do the same thing. When i go into star seller there is an excel sheet that can downloaded and has a blank for one of the orders with the same tracking. Very odd… 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

@CustomDesignIt  :  Actually it is *normal*. We don't know for sure how long it takes for Etsy's third party tracking vendor to do its initial update or how often the CSV file is updated, but we often see that it takes a day or two for the CSV file to show correct status for an order.

0 Likes
DesignsbyCher
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

Sounds like a mistake on Etsy's part... or their system... not actually so unbelievable tho, lol I would take it up with them... but really this star seller thing is ok and perhaps provides buyers with assurances of our reliability... but one missed date shipping will not change your seller rating, since it only has to be 95%. Unless you have other dings against you, I wouldn't worry about it.

I've been so busy lately, I'm not sure if it's because of that purple star, but I'm almost tempted to be late with a couple so my rating will go down, and maybe I'll get a breather (not really, just kidding... well maybe), lol

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Hello @CustomDesignIt,

We've double-checked your Star Seller dashboard and we can then confirm that your On-Time shipping has updated and it is now at 100%. Please know that it can take about 24 hours after an order has been shipped for this score to update.

Thank you very much!

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.