OldeFarmVintage2
Inspiration Seeker

Trying to list new items and getting pop ups of things I have favored over and over.

I'm trying to list a bunch of new items and I am getting pop ups of things I favored over and over.  I get that there's only one in stock or they are selling out fast!  If I wanted it, I would have purchased it.  It has gotten so bad, I have unfavored many items just to get it to quit.  Is there a way to stop this without un-favoring the items.  I can't imagine how frustrated customers shopping on Etsy must be by this and I've really noticed a slowdown in sales.  Could it be because of all these annoying pop-ups?  Ugh.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Trying to list new items and getting pop ups of things I have favored over and over.

Yes, another bonkers idea from Etsy, guaranteed to drive buyers to other sites. There are posts complaining about it all over the forums. I've had to delete all my favourites in order to stay sane.

0 Likes

Re: Trying to list new items and getting pop ups of things I have favored over and over.

Oh my gosh! I was just thinking the same thing and came to the forums to see how others are feeling. It's so annoying, especially when you are trying to list new merchandise. I know what's in my cart. When I'm ready to buy it, I will. 

0 Likes

I get the same popups and it's incredibly annoying. I can't help but wonder what they are thinking when they implement these sorts of things

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.