tizepol
Inspiration Seeker

Trouble printing orders on new iPad

I got a new iPad recently and am trying to print my orders from Etsy.com website like I usually do, but all it does is open the Etsy app to my orders screen and never prints the orders. Anyone have this issue or know a solution? 

Thanks

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
3 Replies

Re: Trouble printing orders on new iPad

Wow…that’s new! I also work on a pretty new iPad and haven’t had that issue (or at least not yet), I double checked and was just able to print an order from the .com without having it switch to the app. Tapped on the order….tapped more actions….tapped print and was easily able to send to my printer. Did you change any Etsy passwords that need to be entered into the printer? Is this an air printer? New router password? Does it switch to the new blue app or the old orange app? So strange and may be yet another tech glitch. Hopefully someone will come along who’s more tech savvy to provide a solution….

0 Likes

Did you install the printer app for your printer? I have both HP and Epson printer apps on my iPhone so I can print orders from my phone.

0 Likes
LindsaysDesigns
Inspiration Seeker

I’ve been having the exact same issue lately but on my iPhone... used to be able to print orders from my phone on the Etsy website with no problem. Now it switches me to the new Etsy blue seller app and I can’t print from there. I’m pretty sure the issue started when I deleted the old Etsy seller orange app and now have just the new Etsy seller blue app. Now I’m forced to use my computer to print out orders. Very frustrating. Anyone else having this issue from your iPhone?

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.