MaknaCosplay
Inspiration Seeker

Tracking won't show Delivered status

Hi there!

I'm having an issue with Etsy tracking for a couple of weeks. The thing is my orders keep showing "In transit" in Etsy tracking even if DHL webpage says the order has been delivered.

Like so, my customers can't leave a review and that's not good for my shop

As extra info, sometimes I add the DHL tracking number as "Extra package" because sometimes they don't give me the tracking number just right away (things of living in a small city), just in case it has something to do with that. 

Anyone having the same trouble? 

Thank you! 

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
2 Likes
6 Replies

Re: Tracking won't show Delivered status

I do not use DHL, so I can only relay that I am pretty sure I have read in the forums that Etsy has difficulty with or can't track DHL tracking.

As far as your customer being able to leave reviews. They should be able to leave reviews after the estimated delivery date. Ability to leave a review should have nothing to do with tracking or how you shipped other than some services will have a longer estimated delivery time than others (overnight vs standard, etc...). If they purchased as a guest, they may not be able to leave a review at all.

0 Likes
MaknaCosplay
Inspiration Seeker

Thank you for your reply Randy. I've been using DHL since I opened my shop with no trouble at all. This is  happening since a few weeks only.

As for the reviews, what I meant was they are not able to leave one when they receive the order, which means some never leave one at all (the hype of receiving their order is key for that sometimes) and that's a pity

1 Like
WhispersofGodEU
Inspiration Seeker

I have the same issue. Packages show pre-transit in Etsy, where on the regular tracking of the post office it is on its way or already delivered to the customer. There is no way for us sellers to change the status?

2 Likes

I have one order like this that still says out for delivery.  The USPS website says delivered. The customer did leave a review.

0 Likes

Same issue! Customer actually brought it to my attention. She says she got her package but can't leave a review because it still says 'Out for Delivery'. It's been several weeks now and I still can't find the help to fix it. And I don't use DHL, just sayin'. 

0 Likes
SugarTaffySoap
Conversation Maker

Here is a link to initiate chat or email.

Here is the link to request a callback.

If you email and receive an automated email, reply to the email above the line of asterisks. Type "I still need help". 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.