ArtPolissyaBELTS
Inspiration Seeker

Tracking number and message response rate not work

Jump to solution

Tracking information doesn't renew. Always pre-transit.

Also I wrote a lot but no information about messages 

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Tracking number and message response rate not work

Jump to solution

@ArtPolissyaBELTS: "Tracking information doesn't renew. Always pre-transit." A order still in "pre transit" usually means that the tracking information AS ENTERED cannot be validated. Has the package been scanned? Sometimes a tracking number cannot be validated until after the first scan is publicly available. If the shipping company is supported by Etsy make sure that the shipped date, tracking number and shipping company show correctly on the actual order. Etsy relies on a third party vendor for tracking (and tracking number validation) and uses the data on the order.

"Also I wrote a lot but no information about messages"  Keep in mind that the Star Seller metric is NOT all new messages but only the first message of all new incoming threads.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies

Jump to solution

I think Etsy's tests are the reason.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

@ArtPolissyaBELTS: "Tracking information doesn't renew. Always pre-transit." A order still in "pre transit" usually means that the tracking information AS ENTERED cannot be validated. Has the package been scanned? Sometimes a tracking number cannot be validated until after the first scan is publicly available. If the shipping company is supported by Etsy make sure that the shipped date, tracking number and shipping company show correctly on the actual order. Etsy relies on a third party vendor for tracking (and tracking number validation) and uses the data on the order.

"Also I wrote a lot but no information about messages"  Keep in mind that the Star Seller metric is NOT all new messages but only the first message of all new incoming threads.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.