Tracking not updating on Etsy

Good morning, I am asking anyone if there is another way to contact Etsy.  I went to check to see if my customers package was delivered and in the Etsy orders where you check under completed stated that it was still in  pre- transit.  I got worried as 2 days passed but I also never heard a complaint from the customer but still reached out.  I then realized I should check the tracking to see what happened or if it got lost.  It said the package was delivered in the day it stated on the receipt. Problem is Etsy is still reading its in pre transit.  How do I fix that because it's showing as undelivered when it was.  I tried contacting them through the help center as I read they dont have an email or phone number as contact.  But every possible message I write in the help center just sends me in circles.  Totally lost 

Thanks for any suggestions

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Tracking not updating on Etsy

This is a known glitch which affects a % of orders, where the parcel remains in pre-transit or transit despite being delivered and in some cases reviews have been left.

Normally they fix this for me manually when I contact them via live chat, I provide the order number, tracking number, date of delivery with the link from the postal website with proof of delivery. 

If you do not have access to live chat, maybe try requesting a call back and see if they can help you with this.

https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?segment=selling&fbclid=IwAR3XJULkao3ZPR8XcOEf2A7143n87Xt...

1 Like

Thank you so much I will give this a shot.  This is my first time experiencing this problem since first opening in 2017 so I guess that's not a bad thing.  Have a good day!

1 Like

You are very welcome, good luck!

1 Like

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.