JoyaEssentials
Inspiration Seeker

Tracking date not updating correctly

Hello there,

The tracking data from my orders dated 3/2/23 are not properly updating on Etsy's shop manager.

The orders have been processed, shipped and USPS tracking info says they are in-transit to their destination but on the shop manager they are showing as pre-transit. This is negatively affecting my Shipping ratings. Can anyone help?

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
9 Replies
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Re: Tracking date not updating correctly

1 Like

Thanks for the link. I'm glad they are investigating.

0 Likes
JoyaEssentials
Inspiration Seeker

Thank you for this update! Hope it gets resolved quickly. 

0 Likes

I just checked the tracking on two packages I sent out.  They both now say Pre-transit.  If I click on the track number, it takes me to the USPS site which has updated both packages.  One was delivered yesterday, and the other is out for delivery today.  The Tech team needs to take this seriously and fix the problem.  

0 Likes
NanaLetha
Community Maker

0 Likes

The same is happening to me. I'm glad they are investigating. An order showed pre-transit on etsy and when I checked with the USPS site it showed delivered. I took a screenshot of the transit and delivered showing so I have evidence just in case.

0 Likes
BarkersPetsLLC
Inspiration Seeker

I'm having the same problem. I sent a package out on March 1st that was delivered the next day. It still says pre-transit. 

0 Likes

I have confirmed with the buyer that the package was received. Despite the USPS data being updated and accurate ETSY is still showing "Pre-Transit". My concern is that it may have an affect on Star Seller and shipping statistics later in the month and we'll have another issue to address. I chatted with an ETSY agent and they had no assurances to offer at that time. 

0 Likes

This is ongoing problem that has never been addressed.  My shop has almost 300 orders that show “Pre-Transit” for tracking status going back to 2021.  And another couple hundred showing “In Transit” that have been delivered.  The issue has gotten worse this year.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.