Tracking Numbers - 1+ boxes

Jump to solution

I am about to lose my Star Seller status for May 2023, as I entered two separate tracking Parcelforce numbers for 2 boxes sent (for one order) in the tracking number entry on Etsy.  Etsy apparentely did not recognise the tracking numbers as I entered two numbers  (even though there were spaces placed between the two tracking numbers!)      Customer service was most unhelpful and said this was an issue that Etsy was addressing.   Really fed up by the lack of personal service since I have been a Star Seller since it started.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Tracking Numbers - 1+ boxes

Jump to solution

You can't enter 2 numbers in the tracking box. It's designed for 1 number only.

You enter one, complete.

You then go back to the order, and should* be able to click "add tracking" to add another number.

View solution in original post

1 Like
2 Replies

Jump to solution

Didn't know you could enter 2 numbers in that field. Maybe go back and remove one, that should reset it. I'd have sent the buyer the second tracking in an email. Gotta love the way Etsy has its sellers jumping through hoops though. We do our job which is why we're star sellers. Wish Etsy would do its job!

0 Likes

Jump to solution

You can't enter 2 numbers in the tracking box. It's designed for 1 number only.

You enter one, complete.

You then go back to the order, and should* be able to click "add tracking" to add another number.

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.