Track and traces of Navlungo not working on Etsy

Hello, I use Navlungo as carrier, like almost many Turkish Etsy sellers, for my international cargo shipments.

When I try to complete my orders using Navlungo company's shipment tracking number , a message saying "no tracking" appears on the order & delivery screen.

Could you please add Navlungo to the Etsy as known carrier company? I don't want to have problems with my orders. It prevents me from becoming a star seller.

We know Etsy also use Aftership for tracking infrastructure, easily shows Navlungo tracking actions in Etsy

Please add Navlungo as supported carrier.

Thank you for your help.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
6 Replies

Re: Track and traces of Navlungo not working on Etsy

This is a forum of fellow sellers only.  

Many countries use couriers that Etsy's system simply does not recognise. 

So long as you enter the tracking manually then your buyer will be able to see it. 

0 Likes

Only carriers that are trackable on AfterShip will show up on Etsy. Here are the supported Turkish carriers, sadly any others will not integrate tracking on Etsy (and won’t work with the purchase protection policy btw). But Navlungo is mentioned, so it is odd that it isn’t showing then. Can you find the package when entering the tracking code in below AfterShip link?

https://www.aftership.com/carriers?country=TUR&page=1

0 Likes

Navlungo seems listed here in aftership. But when we complete order using Navlungo, Etsy says no tracking. This is the technical issue. Etsy need to add Navlungo in their panel as well. Thank you hear our voice.

0 Likes

The company is listed on Aftership.  I suggest you might not be adding the tracking number correctly.  It's easy not to add the tracking number correctly so always double check.  You are adding the number in the box?  Is it defaulting?  Has the company changed their tracking number?  Is a number you are given at time of acceptance not the actual tracking number?  Some companies give tracking number updates to their users.  

0 Likes

I choose Other, enter Navlungo as carrier name and add tracking. Etsy says no tracking. When I talk with customer support they told me ETSY shipping team need to add Navlungo in supported carrier list. This is the problem.

0 Likes
RenkTime
Inspiration Seeker

Hello, I am an Etsy seller in Turkey and I use a carrier called Navlungo for my international cargo shipments. Navlungo, like many Etsy sellers in Turkey, is my preferred carrier.

When I try to complete my orders with the cargo tracking number provided by Navlungo, I encounter a "no tracking" message on the order and delivery screen. This may prevent us from having problems processing my orders and becoming a "star seller".

As far as we know, Etsy uses Aftership for its tracking infrastructure, and Navlungo's tracking is easily accessible through the Aftership platform.

Can you please add Navlungo as a supported carrier? This will help my orders be processed smoothly and avoid any potential problems.

Thank you for your help.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.