GciCreations
Inspiration Seeker

Third party integration not working

I still have the issue with shipstation from a few days ago. I still can’t connect my store. I get an error 404 from shipstation and they say Etsy is the problem. I have disconnected the store from shipstation but it won’t reconnect as it doesn’t recognize my store name. Please fix this issue as I don’t know what else to try.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
14 Replies
GciCreations
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Third party integration not working

Can someone please help me get Etsy working on shipstation. It will not update the store and now says  404 error. Shipstation says it’s an issue at Etsys end.

0 Likes
Amaradorn
Community Maker

I don't think the tech team work on the weekends. Try again on monday. Have you contacted Etsy support directly?

0 Likes

Etsy disconnected shops from Royal Mail the other day too!  I was unable to reconnect so I started from scratch and integrated mine again.  It was very simple to do.  Maybe you could try this instead of trying to get a broken thing to work again?

0 Likes
GciCreations
Inspiration Seeker

I have done all that. I have completely disconnected but it won’t reconnect.

0 Likes

@GciCreations  Don't try to connect the one that won't reconnect.  Start again as if it is a new integration and set it up again from scratch. 

0 Likes

@GciCreations   You might want to look at some of the other threads about this on this forum - there were several suggestions that may work for you including such things as making sure you are using the right shop name, starting a brand new integration, etc.

0 Likes
GciCreations
Inspiration Seeker

Done all that. Nothing is working. I have used the integration for over 3 years and no issues till Etsy had an issue last week and now it won’t work at all.

0 Likes

Looks like it's happened again. I can't import orders to PirateShip and guessing other 3rd party integrations are disconnected as well. Guess we're back to deleting all our integrations and add them back in. 

0 Likes
GciCreations
Inspiration Seeker

I tried deleting everything but it won’t connect back up! I just keep getting a 404 error from Etsy. 

0 Likes

The 404 error means that the integrations cannot find the appropriate endpoint. This must be a new issue that Etsy is experiencing as our in house integration (which also went down during the prior API integration outage) is still working.

0 Likes
GciCreations
Inspiration Seeker

Correct. It’s at Etsys end and I have tried everything but nothing is working. Shipstation have put out a message saying there is an issue with Etsy so now I need Etsy to fix it! 

0 Likes
GciCreations
Inspiration Seeker

@jjewellerysuppliesuk I have done that it won’t find my shop and keeps saying there’s a 404 error which is an error at Etsys end. 

0 Likes
siliconemoulds
Inspiration Seeker

I'm having the same issue in the UK with Etsy and Evri

I've deleted the integration and tried to redo it - still wont work. 

I've even made a new Evri account and relinked from there and it still wont work

Is there any way of exporting order data to a csv so I can manually force it ?

1 Like

Hi there!

Got same issue since about 10 days now - had to switch to different provider, which is YodelDirect. They are quite good, a bit even cheaper and integrate very easly and fast. To get refund for unused label is like one click, there is also HUMAN you can chat to when Evri is a joke if it comes to customer service.

They told me that it's on Etsy end, so I am not sure what to do now - I use it only for NextDay deliveries and put details manually, no other way to make it work again.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.