There is nothing in my cart

Keep getting that annoying flyout (every two seconds) "Don't miss out on this item in your cart!"  I have nothing in my cart and had already purchased the item they are referring to. Close it out and it appears again every time I move my cursor to "browse."  

Then at the bottom of the screen is a flyout to leave feedback.  

ALL I WANT TO DO IS BROWSE ETSY and just give up because of all of the annoying marketing tactics being thrown out there every time you try to just shop around.  So distracting - and it makes Etsy look so needy.

Labels (3)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
4 Replies
DesertChains
Conversation Maker

Re: There is nothing in my cart

Clear your browser cache.

0 Likes

It is automatically cleared. I just checked and there is less than 1 mb of data in it.

1 Like

Same thing here, but there is NOTHING in my cart & I have cleared browser cache several times.

0 Likes

I've seen that more and more lately. I agree it's beyond obnoxious. Does Etsy really not understand they are actually frustrating people to no end and losing way more sales than they're gaining from those stupid pop ups that are most of the time irrelevant (like any time I put a digital file in my cart - hurry, buy this digital file, that has an infinite amount of availability, before it sells out!). And I have definitely seen them pop up when there is nothing in my cart, just going into a listing and they immediately start as if I have already added the item to my cart. I honestly don't know what we can do. Besides not shop on Etsy, since that seems to be their goal, to push us away.

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.