Unicornya
Inspiration Seeker

The Tracking number I put is not updated

On the star seller page it said: 1 order missing tracking info. But I send the orders almost every time the day after and always update the tracking number, including the one that said that I didn't, I sent it yesterday.
I have a picture of the package that I took at the post office,
I checked the post office website and it says that the package is "Accepted for delivery and forwarded for further treatment".

Please help me, I take it very seriously.

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: The Tracking number I put is not updated

Maybe it hasn't updated it yet.  Check the number is correct and maybe re-enter it it manually instead of copy and paste.

0 Likes

Re: The Tracking number I put is not updated

@Unicornya: Make sure that the shipped date, tracking number and shipping company show correctly on the actual order. Etsy relies on a third party vendor for tracking (and tracking number validation) and uses the data on the order. You have 72 hours to update the shipper and tracking number from the time you mark the order as completed https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/articles/115015774228-How-to-Add-Tracking-and-Complete-an-Order-?segm...

What happens if you click on the tracking number link on the actual order? If it opens the courier's tracking page and shows the scan history then you have proof that the tracking information was entered correctly. In that case you should pursue it - while Etsy will not manually adjust Star Seller stats they can, in some cases, fix the underlying data and then the Star Seller stats will auto update (but not retroactively).

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.