The GET5 Promotion this weekend does NOT show at the top of my Etsy shop! WHY?

Can somebody tell me WHY the promotion GET5 does NOT show at the top of MY shop! I checked many other shops and it shows as a display at the top of their shops. What's going on? I thought we don't need to do anything. Why isn't mine included?

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
15 Replies

Re: The GET5 Promotion this weekend does NOT show at the top of my Etsy shop! WHY?

@WillToBead I see it there.

0 Likes

Re: The GET5 Promotion this weekend does NOT show at the top of my Etsy shop! WHY?

I don't think any seller will see it on their own shop.  Probably because you can't buy from yourself.  

But if you go to your seller profile page, it's there.

3 Likes
NoFrogsAllowed
Conversation Maker

@TheVintagePineapple 

I see it when I click on an item in my own shop.

2 Likes

@NoFrogsAllowed Yup, there too.  But not on a seller's shop front.  I may be wrong, but some things don't make sense around here.

2 Likes
NoFrogsAllowed
Conversation Maker

I see it when I click on something in your shop.

1 Like
Amaradorn
Community Maker

I'm seeing the yellow banner across the top of listing pages but not on shop home pages.

3 Likes
ChillwolfArt
Conversation Maker

I'm seeing the Banner on the top of each listing.  But not at the top when in the Shop Front.

1 Like
NoFrogsAllowed
Conversation Maker

Holy crap!  Was wondering what everybody was talking about when they said yellow banner.  I never saw that.  All I saw was the little blue button looking thingy right above the item title.

0 Likes

When I click on a listing in my shop the yellow banner shows up and the blue flag too.

0 Likes

@WillToBead @I clicked on a couple of your items that would qualify for the $5 off and there is no banner popping up.

0 Likes

Does the coupon discount show up on the customer/seller invoice?  I just received an order for over $25 from customer on Etsy payment that does not show it. Just wondering if I should contact buyer and cancel order? 

0 Likes

@cwagenblass9 

Yes - you have to click to view the full receipt, and it's at the top - nothing shows at the bottom where the payment breakdown is.

I've had a few sales where that shows, a couple where it does not - one was a Guest checkout.  Not sure if guests have access to the $5 offer.

I'm not planning on doing anything, unless the Buyers contact me.  I would probably just refund the $5 on my own, rather than cancel.

0 Likes

@cwagenblass9: It does not show up in the payment breakdown because the $5.00 is still revenue to YOU, it is essentially a rebate from Etsy to the buyer.

Also, the customer has to choose to apply the $5.00 discount code - it is not automatic.

0 Likes

yes, that's what I considered doing (refunding) as well. 

0 Likes

never mind

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.