SpellByDaisy
Inspiration Seeker

Technical issue

Jump to solution

Hi there... When entering a new product the system is always glitchy and slow. Also I can't see the body of writing on any products on etsy or in my own store only the title. This only happens on my mac. This has been happening for about 8 weeks now. Anybody had this issue?

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TheArtfulTwig
Conversation Maker

Re: Technical issue

Jump to solution

When I look at listings in your shop from my mac, the descriptions are on the left side, way beneath the listing photo, reviews and buyer photos, as @CappuccinoLace said.  This is a test, and many of us are in the test as sellers and buyers.  

The right side of the listing page (on a browser on a mac) is empty white space, beneath "Add To Cart" "Add to Favorites" and your SS badge.

View solution in original post

1 Like
6 Replies

Jump to solution

The descriptions are on the left, way way below the reviews.

Keep scrolling.

1 Like
SpellByDaisy
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Sorry yes I can see it now xx

0 Likes
SpellByDaisy
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Hi there... Thank you however this is not correct

0 Likes
TheArtfulTwig
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

When I look at listings in your shop from my mac, the descriptions are on the left side, way beneath the listing photo, reviews and buyer photos, as @CappuccinoLace said.  This is a test, and many of us are in the test as sellers and buyers.  

The right side of the listing page (on a browser on a mac) is empty white space, beneath "Add To Cart" "Add to Favorites" and your SS badge.

1 Like

Jump to solution

@SpellByDaisy: We see your listings in the "normal" way with the description, etc on the right hand side. There are lots of threads in this forum about Etsy's test with moving descriptions and your account (as viewing your own and other shops NOT as a seller) must be in the test group. Some will see your shop as you do, others will see it normally.

1 Like

Jump to solution

Where the description is depends on if you are in a test group. I still see it on the right hand side at the top where it always is. I’m not in the test, if you see it elsewhere then you are in the rest.  

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.