ExtremeCreation
Conversation Maker

Star seller stats have not updated after 48 hours. What is the update timeframe?

Jump to solution

I have had new messages come in since the 21st of June. June 21st was the latest message according to the download spreadsheet from star seller. Some on the forums stated 48 hours. How often are updates made as again the 48 hour mark has come and gone and stats today (the 25th) are still the same as the 21st? I tried to contact support but no luck. It just keeps brings me back to the forums or help center. I know support cannot change where or not one gets a badge however, if they could provide the update timeframe, it would help. 

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Star seller stats have not updated after 48 hours. What is the update timeframe?

Jump to solution

"They" say it updates in about 24 hours. However, I find with mine it only updates about once a week.  The shipping sometimes updates quicker, perhaps every 48 hours or so but the messages, for me, always seem to take a week at a minimum. I have quit worrying about it. I rarely check anymore than about 1 a week now.

View solution in original post

4 Likes
2 Replies

Re: Star seller stats have not updated after 48 hours. What is the update timeframe?

Jump to solution

"They" say it updates in about 24 hours. However, I find with mine it only updates about once a week.  The shipping sometimes updates quicker, perhaps every 48 hours or so but the messages, for me, always seem to take a week at a minimum. I have quit worrying about it. I rarely check anymore than about 1 a week now.

4 Likes
ExtremeCreation
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

Thank you for sharing your experience.  I rarely check as well and I just started looking into it so it's a bit new to me. I understood it could take 24 hours to see the badge after the 1st of the month. I couldn't find information about updates on the messages stats. 

Your input helps a lot. Thanks again. 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.