Star seller shipping stats

Jump to solution

My star seller shipping stats are showing as zero. Anyone else have this problem? I've had shipped orders during the review period, so I don't understand why its not showing up. Also, I thought they were improving seller customer service? I can't find anyway to get any help on anything. My emails go unanswered. 

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Re: Star seller shipping stats

Jump to solution

Hello @Bytheseawoodworks,

We are currently looking into the problem as to why the Star Seller shipping score does not show any data. Our engineering team is working on resolving it as quickly as possible. I’ve added your report to our investigation.

Thank you very much!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Hello there,

Please know that we are currently looking into the problem as to why the On-Time shipping isn't showing any information. Our engineering team is working on resolving it as quickly as possible, we’ve added your report to our investigation.

Thank you very much!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
8 Replies
AlPisano
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

our ship rush program can't update out etsy shipping--but no problems updating amazon and shopify with tracking numbers so must be an etsy issue.  

0 Likes

Jump to solution

@Bytheseawoodworks  :  Have you checked the CSV file to see which orders Etsy thinks have not been shipped with tracking? Have the packages been scanned? If the shipper is supported by Etsy make sure that the shipped date, tracking number and shipping company show correctly on the actual order. Etsy relies on a third party vendor for tracking (and tracking number validation).

0 Likes
AlPisano
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

yes the packages have been scanned.  we ship fedex.  Ship rush was working and automatically updating our orders with tracking until a couple weeks ago. Ship rush it still doing that with our amazon and shopify stores--only etsy doesn't update anymore.  I think etsy wants us to buy shipping labels from them.  We are now manually adding tracking to all the etsy orders that we ship.  it is not a ship rush problem--it is an etsy problem or a change they have made.  

0 Likes

Jump to solution

@AlPisano  :  Have you checked the CSV file to see which orders Etsy thinks have not been shipped with tracking?  And have to checked the actual orders to make sure that the shipped date, tracking number and shipping company show correctly?

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I am show lot of views and visit but not a single sale yesterday I got 10 today 0 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Hello @Bytheseawoodworks,

We are currently looking into the problem as to why the Star Seller shipping score does not show any data. Our engineering team is working on resolving it as quickly as possible. I’ve added your report to our investigation.

Thank you very much!

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Thank you!!!! 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Hello there,

Please know that we are currently looking into the problem as to why the On-Time shipping isn't showing any information. Our engineering team is working on resolving it as quickly as possible, we’ve added your report to our investigation.

Thank you very much!

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.