Star seller and shipping

Jump to solution

I put two items in one box to save the customer on shipping costs since they were going to the same place. Our shop lost star seller because the second one is showing shipped late even though the box with both items was delivered. I did add the tracking info on the item when I completed the order. 

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
2 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Star seller and shipping

Jump to solution

Hello @SkullsandSunshine,

We've double-checked your Star Seller, and we can confirm that you have 100% for On-Time Shipping for the previous and current review period. However, it appears that you didn't reached the minimum sales, required for the previous review period. Please remember that aside from the customer related metrics, your shop must also have a minimum of 5 orders and $300 in sales during the 3-month evaluation period. For more information about this, you may check out this Help Article.

Thank you very much!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply

Re: Star seller and shipping

Jump to solution

Hello @SkullsandSunshine,

We've double-checked your Star Seller, and we can confirm that you have 100% for On-Time Shipping for the previous and current review period. However, it appears that you didn't reached the minimum sales, required for the previous review period. Please remember that aside from the customer related metrics, your shop must also have a minimum of 5 orders and $300 in sales during the 3-month evaluation period. For more information about this, you may check out this Help Article.

Thank you very much!

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.