WestReefStudios
Inspiration Seeker

Star Seller

Jump to solution

I have met all the requirements to earn the star seller badge and have that shown on my shop for customers to view. My message response rate is 100%, I have 5 stars, and my shipping time is 100% as well. The only badge it says I’m missing is the smooth shipping but I don’t understand how I don’t have it when I’ve shipped everything on time if not earlier.

Any help would be great!

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Star Seller

Jump to solution

Hello @WestReefStudios,

We double-checked your shop, and we can confirm that three badge, as well as the Star Seller badge are showing properly on your shop homepage. Please know that it may take a while after the calculation, for the badge to appear on the shop. 

Thank you very much!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies

Jump to solution

The badges currently showing were award on March 1st for the period Dec, Jan and Feb.

Which is the last review period.

The stats you see is for the current review period, where the badge will be awarded on April 1st.

1 Like
ChillwolfArt
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

Hi, did you download the CSV File which shows exactly which Order Etsy claims you don't have Tracking for?  A short while ago, there was a glitch which affected many Sellers. Orders were erroneously Marked Pre-Transit when they were In Transit and/or Delivered.  If you find that is the case with your Orders, I would contact Etsy (Seller Dashboard > Community & Help, Left Column > Contact Us). Pick the option which best describes your issue.  OR

Some Sellers have the Chat button in the lower Right Corner of your Shop Dashboard (I didn't go into your Shop, but if you are a Star Seller, it should be there).  You could also try Help (for Selling) > Your Account (lower Right of page) > Contact.

Should you receive a generic bot driven copy/paste Response which does not help you, Respond directly to it, "I still need help". *(Do not start another Ticket, as this will push you back further in line).

I hope this helps you.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Hello @WestReefStudios,

We double-checked your shop, and we can confirm that three badge, as well as the Star Seller badge are showing properly on your shop homepage. Please know that it may take a while after the calculation, for the badge to appear on the shop. 

Thank you very much!

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.