Star Seller my customer response counted against my seller response time

I didn’t start selling on Etsy until February 2024 but my  star seller criteria starts in January and ends in March. In January I was a buyer and I did not respond to a seller within 24 hours twice  it’s counting against my seller response in the star seller criteria. It  needs to be corrected. I would quality as a star seller if it was updated in the next quarter. 

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Star Seller my customer response counted against my seller response time

It won't be corrected. Re-read the info on the star seller. Every new message must be answered or put into spam. Bots don't know the difference between buyer and seller.

1 Like

@RareBeautifulFinds: "I would quality as a star seller if it was updated in the next quarter. " Star Seller is calculated and awarded only on the first of the month. If on that date it has been more than 90 days since your first sale and you have met the order quantity and volume minimums during the preceding three month period, the badges and star calculations will be made based on the preceding three month period. If you started selling on February, the earliest Star you could be eligible for would be May 1st (using data for February, March, and April) and by then the January Message will not count. More likely, you will not be eligible until June 1st depending on when your first sale was.

2 Likes

What happened in January is not important, because that month won't be counted by the time your shop is eligible for the badge. 

3 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.