Star Seller for Digital Sellers

I’ve been selling digital kits for many years on Etsy and meet every criteria month on month except ‘on time dispatch’ which shows zero even though the digital downloads are instantly available and most often instantly downloaded by customers. However, Etsy don’t seem to recognise this, therefore I’ve NEVER  been awarded Star Seller status because of this technical issue 

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
5 Replies

Re: Star Seller for Digital Sellers

I searched "digital" and "download" in your shop and nothing came up.  All of your items seem to be physical. 

0 Likes
OwlAlwaysKnit
Conversation Maker

@Microscaleminiatures  the shop you are posting from only sells physical items and there is no mention of another shop anywhere.

0 Likes
NanaLetha
Community Maker

@Microscaleminiatures  I see no digital listings in your shop.

0 Likes
LastCentury
Community Maker

Do you have another shop? You mention something about papers in your profile but...???

https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017604474-Can-I-Run-More-Than-One-Shop-on-Etsy-?segment=s...

"If you choose to run multiple shops on Etsy, you must list all the shops you run in the Public Profile section of each account. Each account must also comply with Etsy’s Seller Policy. "

1 Like

@Microscaleminiatures: A 100% digital shop will show an on-time shipping and tracking of "---%" (nothing to calculate) not 0%. Have you looked at the applicable CSV file from your Star Seller page to see which orders Etsy thinks required shipping and / or a tracking number? The data in that file is what determines your Star Seller percentage.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.