Aleks3D
Inspiration Seeker

Star Seller bug with tracking numbers

Hello, I indicated the tracking numbers on 11/29 for 2 packages and I still remained at 94% because the French postal services have not yet collected the packages from their mailbox even though the packages were well deposited on time and the tracking numbers indicated on time, I do not understand why this does not grant me the Star Seller because of these 2 orders when everything was done on time as indicated in the conditions

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
2 Replies

Re: Star Seller bug with tracking numbers

@Aleks3D: Several possibilities here. Star Seller calculations are in UTC not your time zone. Sometimes an order is not counted until after its scheduled ship by date regardless of when you marked the order as complete. If you have not been marked as shipping late then it is probably one of those two.

If it says shipped without tracking and If the shipping company is supported by Etsy make sure that the shipped date, tracking number and shipping company show correctly on the actual order. Etsy relies on a third party vendor for tracking (and tracking number validation) and uses the data on the order. Sometimes a tracking number cannot be validated until after the first scan is publicly available.

0 Likes
Aleks3D
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Star Seller bug with tracking numbers

Hello, both have been shipped in time with tracking numbers of a company supported by Etsy (Laposte) they just dont have collected it yet in their mailbox because it's not open the week-end. So I followed the conditions of the etsy Star seller 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.