Star Seller and tracked delivery

Jump to solution

I recently had a large order and split it up into four separate orders so that the client could pay by instalments.

My client originally wanted to collect the order due to size and fragility (handmade ceramic dinner set). Unfortunately my client became unwell so I was quite happy to make the delivery. I didn’t feel safe sending it in the post and as my client lives 45 minutes drive it was a no brainer.

However, due to the fact that these four orders (separate instalments) were not sent tracked, I have now lost my star seller status for December.

I think Etsy could make allowances for people who need to hand deliver items, which in my opinion is better than sending it tracked shipping anyway!

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Star Seller and tracked delivery

Jump to solution

@PotsAboutPottery: Probably almost everyone on this forum can sympathize with you but a quick search would show you innumerable threads about your exact issue. Etsy has been clear that for Star Seller tracking is a must.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply

Re: Star Seller and tracked delivery

Jump to solution

@PotsAboutPottery: Probably almost everyone on this forum can sympathize with you but a quick search would show you innumerable threads about your exact issue. Etsy has been clear that for Star Seller tracking is a must.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.