NJoiLifeCrafts
Inspiration Seeker

Star Seller Status for October

I acheived star seller status in September. I am trying to keep it for October. I am having an issue with a first class item not even showing a "ship by date" when I am processing the order. This is counting against my on time shipping and it SUCKS! How do I correct this? I have verified that the processing time on the listing was 3-5 days. I just changed it to 1-3 days to be sure. I know I have sent the items in 3 days or less but still it shows I was " not on time". It is so frustrating that this can not be corrected.  

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
7 Replies

Re: Star Seller Status for October

That's a bug. Etsy have admitted it to other sellers, that orders with processing times, are losing processing times.

They still won't correct the SS data though.

1 Like

It's hard to wrap my head around this lack of logic! Etsy creates a system to rank their sellers, they have bugs in the system yet won't correct them, or possibly even know how to correct them, in order to bring a sellers account back to its rightful SS status?  Wow, just plain wow!

3 Likes

They are working to correct the bug, I mean they've said they can't change the data that is affected by the bug.

I get it, they would spend all the time correcting the data instead of being able to correct the bug. Obviously a system built correctly in the first place would help...

2 Likes

Two thumbs up for - "Obviously a system built correctly in the first place would help..."

4 Likes

The entire Star Seller system is frustrating.  I wish one could opt out off being included in it.

2 Likes

@sarahsmemory 

To opt out, just reply to a few messages after 24 hours.  Bingo - you're out of the game. 

2 Likes
LumeriaDesignCo
Inspiration Seeker

I'm having the same issue. Just adding this here so they can hopefully keep track of how many people its affecting.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.