DoubleDDezinez
Inspiration Seeker

Star Seller Shipping

Customer received package AND left a five star review but shipping history shows no confirmation number. I have reached out NUMEROUS times now and have yet to receive reply. This error has cost me from being a star seller two times in a row now. I’ve sent pictures of all the evidence and still no response. This is extremely frustrating and unfair. 

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Reply

Re: Star Seller Shipping

@DoubleDDezinez: Whether or not an order is considered shipped on time with (verifiable) tracking for Star Seller depends on the information that was entered on the actual order at the time you marked it as complete / shipped.

What happens if you click on the tracking number link on the actual order? If it opens the courier's tracking page and shows the scan history then you have proof that the tracking information was entered correctly. In that case you should pursue it - while Etsy will not manually adjust Star Seller stats they can, in some cases, fix the underlying data and then the Star Seller stats will auto update (but not retroactively).

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.