yousaiditcards
Inspiration Seeker

Star Seller On-time Dispatch Score Wrong

Hi, I hope someone can help me with this.

I’ve recently noticed a lot of orders ranging over about a week in the middle of March have being classed as ‘dispatched late’ on my star seller rating. This took me by surprise as we’ve always dispatched everything on time. They are all orders below £10 so do not require tracking numbers, however I’ve noticed that on the etsy website the orders affected are all missing a ‘marked complete on…’ date, they just say complete and no date, where as on the etsy app they say the correct completed on dates which are not late. This is surely a glitch on etsy and I believe this is what’s causing the star seller ratings to class these as dispatched late despite this clearly not being the case. I suspect it could be an issue with shipstation and etsy as that’s what we’ve been using to dispatch orders for years (with no problems up until the last couple of weeks).

Can anyone help me with this as I'm set to lose my star seller badge next month over this error.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Reply

Re: Star Seller On-time Dispatch Score Wrong

There was a blip earlier on in March and lots of shops and items were affected.  I am not sure what the outcome of it was but you should be able to find the posts which I think were titled Stuck In Transit or something similar. 

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.