Star Seller Glitch

Yesterday I had 100% Shipped on time and 100% response time on messages. But today it dropped and the orders that the spreadsheet shows shipped late, were shipped either the ext day or in two days and they were from back in April - ov er two months old. None were late. All our orders have tracking information as well. I contacted customer support and they said they see that the orders were shipped on time but there's nothing they can do - that this is the only place I can get things corrected. But since this is Peer-to-Peer I don't know how anything would get fixed. I'm very upset about this and the fact that I wasted almost an hour of my time and am very discouraged with Etsy. I have over 1000 listings and I'm concerned about staying on this selling platform. 

How do I get this fixed? Can anyone help me with this?

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Re: Star Seller Glitch

I also have a star seller glitch. I chatted with Etsy support and they agreed it was a glitch but did not have the power to fix it!

0 Likes

that this is the only place I can get things corrected. But since this is Peer-to-Peer I don't know how anything would get fixed

Correct. Etsy support and the help article tells sellers to post here. It makes no difference. No one is changing your stats based on a forum post.

2 Likes
SugarTaffySoap
Conversation Maker

How much did it "drop"? You will still maintain your star seller badge if it dropped to 95% for shipping. Did it drop below that? 

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.