Star Seller - 5 order minimum

Jump to solution

I met the 5 order minimum threshold requirement as part of the Star Seller Program.  But my orders still appear as pending. It's been like this for a while.   I sell digital products only.  Once payment is processed, customers have immediate access to the downloadable files.  There are no items to ship.

Why are my orders appearing as pending under the Star Seller page?  Is there something I need to do on my account?  In the orders section, all sales appear as completed.  How do I fix this? 

Thanks

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Star Seller - 5 order minimum

Jump to solution

No, not June. July. 

If March 3rd was your first sale, then it's 90 days after that, which is June 3rd. But badges are not issued mid-month, only on the first of the month. You will not make it in time for the June badge, so July is the first time you will be considered. 

Order number/revenue tracking only shows when you have not met that mark yet. Once you meet that mark, you will not see it anymore. 

View solution in original post

1 Like
7 Replies

Jump to solution

@TopVintageStudios: Are the orders showing "pending" but are in your New tab on the orders and shipping page? That usually means that Etsy is still processing the payment.

1 Like

Jump to solution

All of my orders appear under "Completed." Once a customer makes a purchase, the digital downloads are immediately available.  So nothing is ever pending.  Everything shows as delivered.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Please note it's not just 5 orders, but also $300. You have to meet both those criteria before you can qualify for anything in the program. 

Many digital sellers don't qualify because their items are at a low price point. In  your shop it looks like just about everything is around $3 at the moment. You would need to sell 100 items within 3 months at that price point to qualify. 

3 Likes

Jump to solution

You also need to have been on etsy for 90 days from the date of your first sale.

0 Likes
trishmoreno
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

I have shipped 5 orders with revenue over $1K since March 3rd, and all my other star seller required stats are at 100%. Does this indicate I will be awarded star seller badge 90 days after March 3rd, so in June? The tracker for orders/revenue dropped off my dashboard this month so I am wondering if I am missing something?

0 Likes

Jump to solution

No, not June. July. 

If March 3rd was your first sale, then it's 90 days after that, which is June 3rd. But badges are not issued mid-month, only on the first of the month. You will not make it in time for the June badge, so July is the first time you will be considered. 

Order number/revenue tracking only shows when you have not met that mark yet. Once you meet that mark, you will not see it anymore. 

1 Like
RiverCityJAC
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

I gave up fretting over Star Seller status. It comes and goes based on arbitrary situations.

I am a star seller no matter what Etsy says.

4 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.